WOS TT 1 WOS TT 1

you all did a swell job

i liked em all,my fgavorite by far though was flashlight's part, what a swell Time trial overall, i gave it a definite fiven

Arskagarf responds:

Flashlight ftw

Anti-Clocks Crew: Enough! Anti-Clocks Crew: Enough!

your a stupid idiot

1. you were insulting the sites creator, Tomfulp

2. the clock crew, lock legion, star syndicate, and even the other groups have made more wuality work than you will ever make,PERIOD

3. your the only one sending poor quality swf. files here.

Foamy's Rant Foamy's Rant

One of the greatest movies ever

This stands as one of the greatest movies in time, I love it and it is awesome, I vote 5.

UU - Commie VS Rasta UU - Commie VS Rasta

beauty

pure beauty, i cried with happiness

Commie-Uzi responds:

GO SUCK ON SEEDS YOU REDNECK <3

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

I am addicted

I have played this for hours, it is addicting, you really hit jackpot on this, im impressed on interactivity especially, you must of madly scripted this, Im happy enough with it already. I deeply enjoyed this.

I give you a 10, and that is very uncommon for me.

gogo Happy &amp;amp; Smile gogo Happy & Smile

the alien hominid of today

Trust me that is a huge compliment,you really outdid yourself with this, it's so damn perfect, this is one of the most advanced games in the portal, just like alien hominid in 2001, man this brings back memories

Axel F (Up Yours Crazy Frog) Axel F (Up Yours Crazy Frog)

Fuck crazy frog

Geez man, how this got away with anything less than a 4 is a crime, you perfectly sequenced this, from the beats in the background to the front beats, it just sounded so unreal, im amazed at how good this is.

Anima-Theory responds:

yay, thanks man for the really positive review, man im gunna blush after this review :P