UU - Commie VS Rasta UU - Commie VS Rasta

beauty

pure beauty, i cried with happiness

Commie-Uzi responds:

GO SUCK ON SEEDS YOU REDNECK <3

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

I am addicted

I have played this for hours, it is addicting, you really hit jackpot on this, im impressed on interactivity especially, you must of madly scripted this, Im happy enough with it already. I deeply enjoyed this.

I give you a 10, and that is very uncommon for me.

gogo Happy &amp;amp; Smile gogo Happy & Smile

the alien hominid of today

Trust me that is a huge compliment,you really outdid yourself with this, it's so damn perfect, this is one of the most advanced games in the portal, just like alien hominid in 2001, man this brings back memories

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

cmpletely awesome

Greatest tutorial, if not flash ever, straight 10's baby, peace out!!!

DCK: Drunk Klunk DCK: Drunk Klunk

just as fun as getting drunk in real life

Getting drunk is fun,and it is just as fun on this, you really did a great job, it gives me even more respect for DCK, Thank you for making this, but im just wondering,what are you going to do next with DCK???

Krazy Kar Krazy Kar

simple addiction

Krazy kart is the simple, fun game that we have come to expect from the portal, it's awesome, in fact, screw all those games with there ultrra good animation, this is good enough for me, this is the king of buttons in driving form.

Bloody Rage Bloody Rage

Hmmm

This is very very mediocre, i know that it was a hotshot flash when it first came out, but now it's not so impressive, the controls are a little bit flunky, and the graphics could use sprucing up.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

the most unique game on newgrounds

Incredible, this is one of the best games i have seen in a long time, you really pulled this off well,this deserves a huge thumbs up,you really have done well, thank you.

VG Music Collection Vol.3 VG Music Collection Vol.3

great music collection

I loved it, the only true problem was that it was only 1 game, i would of rather it of been an entire collection of sega's popular music.

supersoldier supersoldier

fuckin awesome

And dan paladin does it again, you are indeed the most superb game maker on newgrounds, all who diss you can go fucking die, keep making your awesome flash, DAN PALADIN.