WOS TT 1 WOS TT 1

you all did a swell job

i liked em all,my fgavorite by far though was flashlight's part, what a swell Time trial overall, i gave it a definite fiven

Arskagarf responds:

Flashlight ftw

Anti-Clocks Crew: Enough! Anti-Clocks Crew: Enough!

your a stupid idiot

1. you were insulting the sites creator, Tomfulp

2. the clock crew, lock legion, star syndicate, and even the other groups have made more wuality work than you will ever make,PERIOD

3. your the only one sending poor quality swf. files here.

Foamy's Rant Foamy's Rant

One of the greatest movies ever

This stands as one of the greatest movies in time, I love it and it is awesome, I vote 5.

I Was Almost Murdered I Was Almost Murdered

A unique idea for flash

Well, it was very unique with graphics and storyline, the style is very good too, and thats why im giving you a 7, so dont say boo-hoo

..: Link vs. Zero :.. ..: Link vs. Zero :..

Awesome use of sprites

Im not surprised that this has the score it does even if it is a sprite film, this rivals the greatness of super mario land, here's your review

Graphics: kickass effects, really gave it a more distinguished theme, even if it is a sprite film.

Style: Been there done that, there really wasnt a story and alot of random violence, you could of at least explained why they were fighting to the death.

sound: A kickass linkin park song to help the mood, a good feel to the movie

violence: Those effects were definitely violent, i got my daily fix of violence from this movie.

Interactivity: Amazingly well done here, the camera gave a huge atmosphere to the movie and there was a fully and originally created preloader and menu.

Overall you did well, i hope you get a portal award for this.

The Lilium Collaboration The Lilium Collaboration

Lilium has been owned

That was a funny little clipette of collabs, on with the review

Graphics: Well, not a main focus of the movie, though some parts were well animated, some parts just seemed a little cheesy with the animation.

Style:Stylish parody on lilium for every single part except for the first one, that had nothing to do with lilium, the third one was my favorite though.

sound: There was that really good linkin park song with a high frequency and the original lilium soundtrak.

Humor: HAHAHAHA, i laughed my ass off.

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

Unworthy of its place

Sorry, but it's true, at number 11 of all time, you would think that it would be much better than it really is, but oh well, some people will vote 5 just to look cool

Graphics: I liked the frame by frame animation, some parts of the graphics for its place were left to be desired, they were not really amazing

style: Unique,as expected, but there were some parts that I couldnt understand, oh well, the story was a definite strong suit

Sound: The music was pretty good, went well along with the song, not the thing I would want in my music library though

Violence: though not bloody, there was still quite a bit of violence, falls short on expectations for the score it has though.

Overall: It's an 8, it's a certainly solid film, it would of gotten a better review from me if it wasnt so overrated, better luck next time. XD

Ultimate Naruto FanFlash Ultimate Naruto FanFlash

very well done fan flash

I liked this movie, it was a pretty funny tribute to naruto, a seies of well done music videos were placed here, but let's get on with the review.

Graphics: Nice quirky little style, there could of been a little more motion though, backgrounds felt weak too.

Style: Greatly unique,ive never seen anything like this pulled off before, even if it is a parody

Violence: There was that one person beatin that other person up, not the focus of the movie though.

Humor: sorry dude, as unique and well illustrated as it was, it wasnt funny

Overall: 7 Keep it real man

Snowdragon responds:

I'll divvy up my reply as well! =D
Graphics : Thank you! See with me, I have enough effort to either do limited motion with color, or lots of motion with no color.
Style : Once more, thanks. It really means a lot to me, i'm self conscious about my style. D:
Violence : Die, orochimaru, die.
Humor : ^__^;; At least I tried?

Loud Noises Collab 3 Loud Noises Collab 3

Great work fellow SS

I liked it, the parts were pretty funny, I gave it a 5, have a good day everyone.

ThreeStar responds:

LOL, IT'S YOU.

thanks for the review, bud.

Three

The Giraffe Collab The Giraffe Collab

LOL

that was fucking hilarious, especially with roflmuffinglocks part, I loved that, I also like the part when the giraffes are running from that vehicle, stay cool fellow SS